The Right Tools – In the construction industry, businesses know that using the right tools for the job is an important success factor. The same is true for your Telecom & IT tools. But a lot of businesses aren’t aware of what tools are available and how they can help them. That’s why we put together this checklist. It can help you in three ways:
- Confirm which Telecom & IT you have in place and which are missing.
- Identify your tools that might need to be updated or renegotiated.
- Let you know about new tools that can make a big difference for your company.
Here’s the list, including a brief summary of the benefits each can deliver:
- The Right Mobile Plan to Save Money & Stay Connected (more info)
- The Best Wireless Devices for Your Needs (more info)
- A Mobile Invoice Checking & Follow-Up Process to Catch Overbillings (more info)
- A Voice, Data & Cloud Invoice Checking & Follow-Up Process to Catch Overbillings (more info)
- Accurate Mobile Device & Line Inventorying to Reduce Expenses (more info)
- A Mobile Device Management System to Keep Control (more info)
- Cost-Effective Global Coverage (more info)
- The Protection of a Mobility Policy (more info)
- Powerful Hosted PBX (Internet Phone System) for Cost Savings & Functionality (more info)
- The Most Economical Local, Long Distance & 800 Plans (more info)
- High-Speed Fiber Optic Cable (more info)
- The Right Internet Bandwidth, Service & Plan (more info)
- Audio, Video & Web Conferencing to Get More Done Faster (more info)
- Cloud-Based FAX for Cost Savings & Accessibility (more info)
- Effective Cyber Security to Protect Your Business (more info)
- SD-WAN so Your Network can do More and Work Better (more info)
- Cloud Base Applications and Services for Access, Security & Economy (more info)
- Dedicated Cloud Connection for Performance, Reliability & Security (more info)
- Virtual (or Hosted) Desktop for Cost Savings, Efficiency & Security (more info)
- Disaster Recovery & Backup (more info)
- A Remote Work System for the Health of Your Employees & Business (more info)
Improve Your Toolbox
Now that you’ve reviewed the list and inventoried your Telecom & IT toolbox, what should you do about optimizing it? If you have the time and know your way around Telecom & IT you can do it yourself. Or you can sub it out to the pros. The Grudi Associates team would be happy to help.