Client: Regional full-service bank with approximately 20 facilities.
Challenge: To create efficient, reliable, cost-effective voice and data connections between the corporate headquarters, branches and other remote locations.
- Recommended, provisioned and coordinated the implementation of MPLS technology, providing the benefits and features of private IP-based connections.
- Designed new system to support all data activity.
- Implemented intra-company long distance for economical voice communication.
- Consolidated numerous local and long distance invoices from the branches, reducing the total from 20 to 3.
- Formulated a comprehensive telecom backup plan.
- Established an automatic voice backup system utilizing SIP trunking to ensure “always up” service.
- Implemented a redundant Internet backup system.
Results: Realized nearly $50,000 in savings, while doubling bandwidth and implementing a more robust disaster recovery and business continuity system.