Client: A community-based acute care hospital with several off-campus satellites.
Challenge: To achieve telecom service efficiencies and cost savings, while enhancing quality and elevating data connections.
- Preformed a complete telecom audit to identify areas of expense reduction and service improvement.
- Identified numerous lines and invoices that could be eliminated, resulting in a line inventory reduction of over 30%.
- Eliminated several trunk groups by converting to multiple PRIs, which enable more efficient call routing and made new features available, such as caller ID, DID and more.
- Recommended and provisioned economical, high-speed data service to provide a reliable, high-quality connection with partnering hospitals for imaging and other critical needs.
- Provided invoice management services to consolidate bills and reduce costs.
Results: In addition to saving over $120,000 in telecom costs per year, Grudi Associates services enhanced data capabilities and enhanced accounting efficiency.