Client: An industry-leading, full-service logistics company with 30 sites.
Challenge: To save costs, improve capabilities and streamline telecom operations.
- Offered a comprehensive plan for gaining efficiencies and saving costs, while optimizing telecom services.
- Recommended and implemented an MLPS network to replace a frame relay system for faster, more efficient connections between all sites.
- Consolidated local services and implemented dedicated trunking for increased capacity and capabilities that are necessary for an advanced call center.
- Provided a proactive help desk for superior service and access to assistance.
- Implemented comprehensive invoice management with GL coding and electronic submission to accounting to eliminate manual entry. Identified and reconciled billing errors, saving significant cost.
Results: Service enhancements and invoice management resulted in annual telecom savings of over 30%.