Client: A leading national nonprofit provider of alcohol and drug addiction treatment.
Challenge: To optimize wireless communication capabilities while achieving cost savings.
- Recommended Grudi Associates’ wireless Managed Solutions program.
- Migrated staff to Blackberry smartphones, connecting over 175 users to corporate email and significantly increasing wireless capabilities.
- Provided wireless inventory management, facilitating more efficient use of lines and expense reduction.
- Comprehensive invoice management was implemented to identify and reconcile billing errors, consolidate unnecessary bills and relieve staff of time-consuming tasks.
- Ensure wireless security to comply with HIPAA regulations.
Results: Extensive wireless improvements and more efficient services provided cost savings of over 30% annually.