Opportunities & Strategies for Your Business
IT Professionals . . . Learn from the experts how to make the business case for powerful cloud-based technologies and optimize their utilization.
Business Leaders . . . Learn how today’s valuable cloud-based technologies can enhance business operations and financial success.
This is a half-day educational seminar for IT professionals and business leaders on how key cloud capabilities and applications are also good business. It is a Lancaster Chamber educational program in collaboration with Grudi Associates. It is not sales-based.
Presenters will include:
How to Make the Cloud Work for Your Business
- Discover how exciting new and proven cloud capabilities can improve performance, increase efficiency, enhance security and save cost.
- Understand new and evolving technologies that make sense for your IT environment and your business.
- Develop strategies for budget justification and monetizing IT enhancements to deliver real ROI.
- Plan implementation strategies for key cloud-based capabilities, applications and services that work for you and your IT department.
- Achieve greater business success, while optimizing your IT assets.
14 Key Concepts
Are these capabilities working for your business? Do you want to know more about them and others? Then this educational seminar is for you:
1. Managed Cloud Platform
2. Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud
3. Multi-Cloud Strategy
5. Secure Cloud Connections
7. Virtual Desktop/DaaS
8. Hosted Backup/DR
9. Hosted PBX/Hosted VoIP
11. Broadband Aggregation
12. Application Prioritization
13. Dynamic Bandwidth
14. Network Firewall Virtualization/NFV
May 30, 2018 – 1 to 6 p.m.
Lancaster Chamber, 115 East King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
Lancaster Chamber Fee – $50