Telecom & IT Services
“We can manage your Telecom & IT services so you don’t have to.“
No one needs to tell you how demanding the construction industry is. You have enough to do without also having to figure out what you should do about your Telecom & IT services. That’s where we come in. Grudi Associates helps construction industry businesses work smarter and safer, save money and serve their customers better through the best, most cost-effective Telecom & IT services for their individual needs.
Grudi Associates is a proud member of
We do it all, from phone service, mobility and Internet to cyber security, backup, disaster recovery and more. And we offer our proprietary Managed Solutions and outsourced services, which moves a lot of Telecom & IT from your desk to ours. Keep reading, and find out more.
5 Ways We Make Your Job Easier and Build Your Profits…
- Improved Profitability
- Lower Cost Services through better procurement & plan negotiation.
- Eliminate Unnecessary Services with our Managed Solutions.
- Avoid Data Overages by letting us monitor usage.
- Enhanced Capabilities with the right services for your business needs.
- Stay on the Leading Edge with the right devices, plans and services.
- Get a Competitive Edge
- Prospect & Sell More Effectively with better services & capabilities.
- Reach Customers More Effectively with reliable, high-performance service.
- Better Operational Communication between your employees, suppliers & partners.
- Increase Your Efficiency & Productivity
- Faster, Better Quality Communication with a solution designed for you.
- Little or No Down Time with better, redundant service capabilities.
- Increased Collaboration Capabilities with employees, suppliers, contractors & partners.
- Improve Safety
- Uninterrupted Communication with Job Sites to always stay connected.
- Better Coordination with multiple contractors & others.
- More Reliable Emergency Communications when you need it.
- Boost Your Cyber Security
- Minimize Hackers & Malware with a better security system.
- Proactively Monitor Networks 24x7x365 to keep you secure.
- Better Manage Mobile Devices with our Mobility Managed Solutions.
- Avoid Employee Misuse & Malicious Activity through outsourced monitoring and management.
Building Blocks of the Right Telecom & IT Solutions
To get the job done right, you need to start with the right foundation and building blocks. The same is true with Telecom & IT. We can help virtually any size or type of construction industry business, whether you’re a small business with under 50 employees, a medium size business with 50 to 250 employees or a large business/enterprise with over 250 employees. We build the right solution for you starting with these and other services.
Hosted VoIP Systems
Conventional Phone Service
Local & Long Distance Service
Audio, Video & Web Conferencing
Wide Area Networks (WAN)
Fixed Wireless Service
Mobile Phones & Tablets
Mobile Device Management
XaaS (Cloud-based Services)
G-Suite – Google Apps
Virtual Desktop – Cloud-based
Backup & Recovery Services
AWS & Azure Dedicated Connections
Hosted & Outsourced Services
How We Partner with You
At Grudi Associates, we’re dedicated to being a results-oriented, customer-centric company. We’ve built long-term, high-value relationships with the businesses we serve. Our experienced Telecom & IT professionals work in teams, focusing on specific areas of expertise, including mobility, voice and data, cloud, security and much more. Our outsourced services include Mobility Managed Solutions and Voice, Data and Cloud Managed Solutions.
Whichever services you need, you get a dedicated partner with Grudi Associates. We are highly collaborative and tenacious problem solvers, working to make sure you get the best service, value and results possible. We get to know you and you get to know us, because we want you to be comfortable with the person on the other end of the phone or across the table. That is a key success factor for both of us.
Free Technology & Cyber Security Assessment
How sure are you that you have the right Telecom & IT technology and security in place to make your business as efficient, productive, profitable and safe as possible? We’d like to help you be sure, starting with a totally free Technology & Security Assessment. No commitment required. Depending on the business, this is usually a $5,000 – $10,000 value. We will assess:
- Invoice Review & Flags
- Plans, Services and Devices Review
- Cost Saving Opportunities
- Optimization Recommendations
- Comprehensive Cyber Security Review
- 5-Day Network Monitoring
- Current Security Already in Your Environment
- Vulnerabilities in Your Current Security Safeguards