In today’s business environment, cyber security is more important than ever. Everyone has heard the frightening stories about data breaches, ransomware and countless other perils that grow worse by the day. To make matters worse, in many cases, breaches are not discovered for weeks or even months, as we have often seen with major enterprise attacks. Advances in technology, like Internet of Things, remote workforces and increased mobility, are making virtually every business more reliant on data, networks and connections. This creates new vulnerabilities and opportunities for attacks. While defending against every threat is impossible, businesses should do everything they can to block attacks. Grudi Associates can help.
The Security of Partnerships
At Grudi Associates, we partner with leading security service providers to do the following:
- Assess Your Business’s Vulnerability
- Understand Your Desired Level of Protection
- Design a Robust Security Solution
- Provision the Services You Need from the Optimal Partner
- Provide Ongoing On-Premises and Hosted Security Services
- Assess, Review and Update Security Services as Needed on an Ongoing Basis
What Should You Do?
Proactively Plan & Prepare – anticipating cyber-attacks and putting safeguards in place greatly reduce the threat to your business.
Keep Your Internet Safe – implement on-premises and hosted services to help guard, detect, remove and block malware.
Keep Your Data Secure – put security solutions in place that can effectively protect your critical information and utilize secure, cloud-based backup storage.
Stay in Compliance – make sure you understand industry compliance standards and put data security solutions in place to protect your customers’ data, maintain trust and meet all applicable requirements.
Don’t Forget Mobility – mobile devices can be a weak link in a business’s data and network security. Make sure yours isn’t.
9 Statistics You Should Know . . . And Guard Against*
- 94% of malware is delivered via email
- Phishing attacks account for more than 80% of reported security incidents
- $17,700 is lost every minute due to phishing attacks
- 60 percent of breaches involved vulnerabilities for which a patch was available but not applied
- 63 percent of companies said their data was potentially compromised within the last twelve months due to a hardware- or silicon-level security breach
- Attacks on IoT (Internet of Things) devices tripled in the first half of 2019
- Fileless attacks grew by 256 percent over the first half of 2019
- Data breaches cost enterprises an average of $3.92 million
- 40 percent of IT leaders say cybersecurity jobs are the most difficult to fill
*As published in CSO magazine
Ready to Make Your Business More Secure?
Give a call or click. We’re ready to help!