Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) are powerful business solutions that enable IT, administrative and management staffs to get greater control of mobile devices and applications. MDM and MAM solutions come in a variety of forms and levels and can be delivered on-premise or as a hosted, managed service. Key benefits include:
Mobile Device Management – is a management system designed to ensure that mobile devices are secure, supported, properly maintained and monitored. The optimal system manages devices through their entire lifecycle, from provisioning, setup and activation through maintenance, updates and eventually recycling when their useful life has ended.
Mobile Application Management – is the delivery and management of enterprise software for both business-owned and personal smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. It includes software selection, provisioning, delivery, licensing, configuration, security, maintenance, tracking and policy enforcement. MAMs can ensure that each user has only authorized applications and access and enables IT staff to remotely wipe business mobile apps and data to prevent breaches when the device is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. MDM and MAM include:
- Deployment of Mobile Devices and Applications
- Significantly greater security
- Loss prevention from compromised data and unauthorized network access
- Improved compliance with industry, agency and other requirements
- Increased efficiency by providing IT and other staff with an effective tool
- Cost savings from improved efficiency and device optimization
- Inventory control for efficiency and cost savings
- Improved management decision making
- Enhanced policy monitoring and enforcement
For more information, connect with us anytime.