Get cost savings, reliable back-up, disaster recovery & business continuity.
A wireless service is available that can replace landlines in small companies and provide supplemental service, route-diverse back-up, disaster recovery & business continuity in any company. Grudi Associates’ can help your company explore the possibilities and implement the optimal solution for your business.
New capabilities have created the opportunity for companies to integrate a wireless alternative to landlines for some or all of their communication needs. Medium to larger companies can effectively utilize the technology for backup and business continuity systems with true route diversity and special needs, like remote, off-premise and temporary service. Small companies with only basic voice requirements can totally replace their landline voice connections with wireless service and get good results. The bottom-line benefits can be lower cost, greater reliability and true route diversity for backup and business continuation.
How it Works
This wireless landline alternative utilizes a special device that connects to the Internet through a high-speed 4G LTE or 3G cellular connection. The desired landline phone number is converted to wireless. A regular landline telephone can then be connected to the router. Traditional hardwired desk sets or cordless phones can be used. Each phone number requires its own router. One of the key features that makes this new system viable for business applications is the ability to create hunt groups using multiple routers and lines. With proper setup, it functions similarly to a landline system when the dialed number is busy. It first sends calls to the primary number, and then to secondary and subsequent numbers based on programmed priorities. It all happens seamlessly and automatically
- Full Voice Functionality – no data
- Battery Backup – 3+ hours talk time, 43+ hours standby
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- 3-Way Calling
- Integrated GPS for 911
- E911 Support – where local systems provide service
- Messaging SMS for Network Messaging
- TTY/TTD Compatible
- Low Cost – just a wireless line charge and a one-time router charge per line.
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity – reliability of true route diversity.
- Service Area – anywhere in the U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands.
- No Long Distance Charges – within included service area, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands.
- Mobility – temporary facilities, field offices, hotels, home offices and other locations with a good 4G LTE or 3G signal.
- Rapid Deployment – can be running in just a few days, compared to weeks or even months for business landline connections.
- Number Consistency – port recognized numbers to cellular lines & use in any location with a good 4G LTE or 3G signal.
- Battery Backup – routers have 3+ hours talk time, 43+ hours standby when power goes out.
- Scalable – additional routers and phones can be easily, quickly and economically added or removed as business needs change.
How to Implement
The wireless landline alternative can be an excellent option for many businesses. It is virtually a turnkey system for small companies that fit the right profile. A Grudi Associates telecom specialist can help evaluate your company and provide complete planning, provisioning, implementation and support services.
Contact us now!