Advances in telecom and IT technology have created exceptional tools and opportunities that are revolutionizing how companies and organizations do business. With these advancements comes the challenge of understanding and knowing how to best leverage these capabilities to optimize your business’s telecom and IT services. It is much more complicated now than just choose competitive offerings of the same service. In many cases, there are now different technological approaches to addressing the same issue. Getting the best economy and capabilities requires in-depth knowledge, expertise and current information of what is available from multiple sources. Grudi Associates’ team can assess your needs and design the optimal solution for your company or organization. Some areas of consideration include:
- Local Access Options – Service options typically go far beyond traditional POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service), offering businesses capabilities like SIP Trunking, PRI, PBX Trunks and more. Read more.
- Fiber-Based Solutions – Utilizing fiber for the last mile (when available) can offer significantly better capabilities and lower overall cost.
- Trunking – Businesses can opt for PRI, SIP Trunking and more depending on your needs.
- Cloud Fax Service – In many situations, cloud-based fax service can be an excellent option to traditional premise-based machines. Faxes are generated and received as electronic files that are sent and received by a computer, which offers an array of advantages in most situations. Read More: Cloud-Based Fax Service Reinventing Facsimile Communication
- Inventory Management – Even in small and medium-size businesses, keeping track of all your voice, data and wireless equipment and lines can be a daunting, time-consuming task. To optimize your telecom and IT investment, it is important to keep track of your inventory, to ensure proper billing and appropriate use of your devices. Grudi Associates can help.
- Virtualization – With advancements in technology and the increasingly cost-effective offerings of cloud-based services, virtualization of business systems has become an excellent, high-value option for many businesses. Hosting servers in the cloud at quality data centers provides added security, efficiency, economy and more. Virtual desktops offer the same advantages, plus enhanced access and collaboration within a business or organization. Grudi Associates can assist in determining how you can best utilize this burgeoning service area and help your organization make the transition. Read more: Whick Cloud Service is Right for You?
- Cloud Services – Cloud-based services are providing extensive new opportunities to add capabilities, reduce cost, enhance security, improve efficiency, better utilize IT staff and more. From cloud-based email servers and fax service to virtual desktop, backup and disaster recovery and more, the cloud is a powerful telecom and IT tool. Read more.
For more information, contact us at anytime.