Voice, data and Internet services all have a wide array of plan options and service alternatives. As technology changes and carriers build out their networks, new opportunities often exist for businesses to enhance their capabilities, improve efficiency and reduce expenses. Knowing what is available and understanding the technology and its appropriate applications is key to optimizing your services. Here are some of the ways Grudi Associates can help:
- Local – a full range of local and last-mile options are available to accommodate virtually any requirement. From basic service to fiber-based connections and powerful PRI to advanced SIP trunking and more, we can design the optimal solution for your business.
- Long Distance – there are a variety of options for long distance service that fit different business needs and preferences. To select the right one, we assess your situation and develop a solution that is optimal for your company or organization. Read more.
- Internet – Internet service and be delivered several ways, from direct Internet access and Ethernet to cable, DSL, FiOS (fiber-optics), wireless and satellite. A critical issue is the bandwidth requirement or speed and capacity of the connection. When delivering Internet service to a business with many users, it is important to properly design the solution with the best service and technology options. Read more.
- WAN – Choosing the right Wide Area Network (WAN) can be a complex decision that requires an in-depth understanding of the available technology and the optimal way to apply it in your situation. MPLS can be an excellent way a combination of economy, speed and security. Private Line Networks (PLNs) offer exceptional security. Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) offer great economy. Ethernets offer cost effectiveness, reliability, scalability and bandwidth management superior to most proprietary networks, with speeds from 10 mbps to GigE (1 gigabit/second). Grudi Associates can help you make the right decision and assist throughout the process. Read More: Today’s MPLS
- Toll Free – Toll Free numbers can save long distance costs and encourage customer contacts. Toll free number exchanges include 800, 888, 877, 866 and 855. If you have not recently reviewed your toll free service, you may not be getting the best rates or have the optimal service option. Complex routing enables you to set automatic call routing based on specific criteria. Grudi associates can help. We can also help you become your own RespOrg to save time, make immediate changes and keep your numbers up virtually all the time.
- Audio, Video & Web Conferencing – Telecom conferencing has exploded into a feature-rich, multidimensional business tool that has become the first choice for efficient, economical communication and highly effective with both inside and outside the company. Whether it’s traditional audio conferencing, Web-based conferencing or high-quality, feature-rich video conferencing, it can be a valuable business tool. It is important to choose the right service options and technology for your business. Read More: Business Conferencing – A Bottom Line Solution
- Customer Service Records – In businesses with many lines and devices, service records can be baffling and overwhelming. It is difficult to know if you are being charged the right amount, what each line item refers to or even if all the lines and devices are in use. Grudi Associates can do an audit to get a clear picture of your total organization’s telecom services. We match actual lines and devices with bills to make sure they are accurate and that you are being billed properly. We also check to see if all the lines are still needed to ensure that you have optimal service.
For more information, contact us at anytime.