Travel season is in full bloom this spring. The nicer weather means more business travel and more vacations. Your smartphone and tablet are great resources when traveling abroad, but it is important to add the appropriate global features before you go. Verizon Wireless is offering several great new global travel options to ensure you have the voice and data services you need at an affordable cost. Here are a few examples of the new features available:
Travel to Canada or Mexico
- $10 per line per month for 100MB Data.
- $15 per line per month for 100 voice minutes, 100 sent messages, unlimited received messages and 100MB Data.
Travel to over 140 Countries
- $25 per line per month for 100MB.
- $40 per line per month for 100 voice minutes, 100 sent messages, unlimited received messages and 100MB Data.
There are more options, call us for information.
How to Add Global Travel to Your Mobile Device
If you’re lucky enough to be a Grudi Associates Managed Solutions Client send an email with the following information, and we will do the research for you! After collecting the information, we will add the appropriate global data features to your phones and tablets. We will then send you rates, dialing information and the device settings you need to adjust on your phone so you are able to enjoy your trip without worrying about whether your device is going to work or how much your charges will be. Please provide:
- Cell numbers for each phone and tablet you will be taking along
- Each country you will be visiting
- Travel dates – departure and return
If you are not a Managed Solutions Client call your Grudi Associates consultant to learn more about the program. All other clients should contact Verizon Wireless at 1-800-922-0204 to add the features for global travel.
Avoid the Costly Pay-As-You-Go Rate of $20.48 per MB
Make the right call now, and know that your mobile communications will be reliable and cost-effective during your global travel. Have a safe trip!