The Right Business Connection
The Ideal Solution for Wireless Last-Mile & Point-to-Point Connections
Fixed wireless connections can provide faster, more reliable, enterprise-grade connections that can improve your business performance and virtually eliminate downtime. Internet and point-to-point connections are made through line-of-sight microwave broadcasts between an antenna on your facility and the carrier tower. There are no fiber, copper or coax connections in the last mile that can be broken. That means more dependable primary, backup or supplementary connections and business continuity.
Who is Fixed Wireless for?
- Large corporations with complex needs.
- Regional companies with multiple locations.
- Small businesses in need of a competitive advantage.
- Any business or organization looking for the optimal, most current and cost-effective connections.
5 Key Reasons You May Want Fixed Wireless
- #1 – 99.995% connection uptime
- #2 – High speed, up to 10Gbps
- #3 – Fiber-level SLA, top-grade connection
- #4 – Fast installation, weeks, not months
- #5 – Affordable, can you afford NOT to have it?
More About the Benefits
Reliability & Business Continuity – no fiber and hardwire last-mile connections between your facility and the carrier creates an SLA of 99.995%, with exceptional up time even during bad weather. Greater business continuity, better customer service and superior performance go right to your bottom line.
Versatility – Fixed wireless connection address multiple business needs.
- Replace primary Internet hardwire connections, saving cost and gaining other benefits.
- Implement an ultra-reliable backup connection, to add a second type of connection for business continuity.
- Work in tandem with fiber, copper and coax connections to help optimize your network through SD-WAN and MPLS.
- Provide point-to-point connections between your facilities, for a highly reliable, high-speed LAN. Also connect your LAN to the carrier for Internet access.
Speed & Latency – Fixed wireless can deliver bandwidth up to 10Gbps with very low latency compared to other connections, making them great for high-volume users, compliance, sensitive applications and meeting rigorous standards.
Rapid Deployment & Scalability – Avoid costly installation delays. Fixed wireless can be installed in 30-45 days in most cased, compared to months for fiber and copper. Adding or reducing bandwidth to increase capacity or save cost is quick and easy.
Easy Installation – Grudi Associates and our partners take care of setup, including installing the antenna on your roof, which does not require drilling into the roof for mounting. Wires just need to run from the antenna to your network.
Security – Fixed wireless offers excellent security capabilities, equal or superior to other types of connections. Safeguards can be applied to meet your business and compliance needs.
Cost-Effective – Fixed wireless is typically far less costly than fiber or copper connections because there is no cable to run. Your fixed wireles primary Internet or LAN connection will likely save you a significant amount. For backup or network optimization, the additional cost will provide many long-term benefits that deliver an excellent return on your investment.
Get Started Now! Call 1-717-838-5022 or email us.