We’re here for you during the COVID-19 outbreak with work-from-home tools and other services you need to keep your business running.
As we all are contending with the challenging and unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, it is important to know who and what you can count on. I want to reassure you that Grudi Associates is permitted to continue operations under the Governor’s latest order closing all non-life-sustaining businesses. First, we are able to continue operating because we provide vital support to life-sustaining businesses. Second, our team has moved to a work-from-home model utilizing the technology that can enable you to do the same.
Please know that we are fully able and capable of providing the services you need to continue doing business, in your facilities, if allowed, and working from home.
Among the tools and services we can provide are:
- Conferencing Tools – video, audio and web conferencing applications for remote meetings and business activities.
- Presentation Tools – for larger, more complex needs.
- Cloud-Based (VoIP) Phone Systems – Voice over IP phone systems residing in the Cloud are accessible from anywhere on any phone or enabled device with an Internet connection.
- Cloud-Based File Systems – virtual desktop or desktop as a service (DaaS), with files and applications securely in the Cloud, enable at-home employees to continue work.
- Bandwidth – adequate Internet bandwidth enables efficient, uninterrupted work.
- Mobility – for work-from-home employees.
To read more about our work-from-home support, please click here.
Everyone at Grudi Associates is committed to helping you and all our clients and partners function as well as possible during this time. Please call us at 717-838-5022 or email at BeWell@grudiassociates.com if you have questions or if we can help. We hope that you, your coworkers, your friends and family stay well.